Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

My baby (boy) is keep vomiting from time to time, he is

Customer Question
My baby (boy) is...
My baby (boy) is keep vomiting from time to time, he is about 2.5 years old. Sometimes after eating, sometimes he wake up night and vomiting. He is very active and play all the time we did notice any t raise in temperature or general fatigue. We have taken him to the doctor and he said the reason could be the Adenoids.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Health
The doctor have taken X-rays and he said it is in big size. No medicines were given.
Answered in 1 hour by:
2/25/2016
Health Professional: DrRussMD, Doctor (MD) replied 2 years ago
DrRussMD, Doctor (MD)

Hi

What is your question?

Family Physician, Doctor (MD)