How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Onlinedoc Your Own Question
Onlinedoc, General Physician
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 2839
Experience:  B.A.M.S with experience in Medicine,Ayurveda, Integrative, CAM
Type Your Health Question Here...
Onlinedoc is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Asking 43 yr old son since he is a single parent and he's at

Customer Question

asking for my 43 yr old son since he is a single parent and he's at work. He had a terrible head injury about 20 yrs ago. 18 titanium plates in his head plus it fracture his eye socket and it had dropped several inches. In surgery 10 hrs. Anyway he has called me from work . His bad eye is blurry and has a milk like film over it but no discharge. should he be seen right away in er or a med check? He's pretty worried.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  Onlinedoc replied 1 year ago.


As per your description,his blood pressure should be monitored firstly.

If he has dizziness,headache along with such blurred vision then visit ER.

Otherwise see an Ophthalmologist for eye exam to rule out possible causes like dry eyes from work,conjunctivitis,cornea swelling.

He can apply cool compresses on eyes and try lubricating eye drops.

If he has pain,itching,severe blurred vision then visit ER.

Feel free for further queries. It's good to discuss rather than quit.

Your satisfaction is our goal.