Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

I have spotted a small blob of blood on outside of my

Customer Question
I have spotted a...

I have spotted a small blob of blood on outside of my stool.couldn't see anything on the inside ?

Doctor's Assistant: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.

What else do you need to know?

Doctor's Assistant: Are you ready to speak with the Doctor now?

Yes

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Health
2/25/2016
Health Professional: Onlinedoc, General Physician replied 2 years ago
Onlinedoc
Onlinedoc, General Physician

History of constipation or hard stool?

Pain during defecation?

Itching,burning around anus?

Was it first episode?

Spicy food?

Any other medical illness?

Are you taking any medicines?

Thanks.

Such small amount of blood on outside of stool can be associated Hemorrhoids,Anal fissure.

You should try some self care remedies like

Maintain a good hydration with plenty of fluids.

Eat fibre rich diet and take citrucel.

Also wipe with moist toilet paper.

Avoid straining during defecation.

And avoid spicy food.

If it persists then see your doctor for a clinical exam.

Feel free for further queries. It's good to discuss rather than quit.
Your satisfaction is our goal.