How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. David Your Own Question
Dr. David
Dr. David, Doctor (MD)
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 45945
Experience:  Experienced and Compassionate Physician Trained in NYC Ready to Help.
Type Your Health Question Here...
Dr. David is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have been with the same man years. I think I might have

Customer Question

I have been with the same man for 12 years . I think I might have herpes. He has never showed and signs of them . He has had cold soars buts that's it I have really bad hemmroids since our children . At times I have break out bad rash and it's painful and usually it goes away. Now it seems worse then ever and won't go away and still painful I'm really worried I thought I had a yeast infection or bacteria infection but all test came back negative
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

This is Dr. David

a painful genital rash with blisters can be genital herpes possibly.

there are blood tests to check for antibodies to the herpes virus type 1 or 2 to see if you have the herpes virus in your body

are you willing to see a gyn doctor and get an exam and get blood test to check for this antibody to the herpes virus in your body?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No blisters I have seen or felt just itchy and soar . i have an appointment today
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

itchiness can be due to a skin fungal infection

excessive moisture in that area can be a setup for a skin fungal infection

you might need antifungal powder like nystatin powder and creams to get rid of an itchy skin fungal infection.

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have any other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me again:

Thanks for using