Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

Its regarding retained products of conception, had medical…

Customer Question
Its regarding retained products...

Its regarding retained products of conception

Doctor's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Had medical termination of pregnancy around feb 2nd. Ultrasound done after few days showed some echogenic products. Repeated misoprostol. Had a ultrasound today which shows endometiral thickness of 10mm and still has an echogenic products of conception with mild increased vascularity. no bleeding at all. Should I wait for the cycle to return and it will expel by itself or should I go for D&C?

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Health
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
2/24/2016
Health Professional: Dr Chaithanya, General Physician, Medical Researcher, All medical and Health questions answered. replied 2 years ago
Dr Chaithanya
Dr Chaithanya, General Physician, Medical Researcher, All medical and Health questions answered.

Please accept additional service offer for Phone call. I can call you.

please type your response here.

I see you requested a Phone call and that is why I initiated the offer, you mean to say, you don't want it?

I advise you to go for D&C as it can remove all the products of conception. There is a chance of infection if you wait for the cycle to return, so the best thing is to undergo a D&C.

Any questions ask me, or request you to leave a positive rating, any bonus appreciated.