Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

I took two heavy blows to the head three days ago. Last

Customer Question
night, in the middle of...
I took two heavy blows to the head three days ago. Last night, in the middle of sexual intercourse with my girlfriend, I went unconscious. I've also been having trouble with my balance.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Health
2/24/2016
Health Professional: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD) replied 2 years ago
Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD)

I am Dr. Arun and will be helping you today.

I am sorry that your question was unanswered for long.

Both of these signs (getting unconscious during intercourse and balance issue) require rushing to emergency room. You need a CT scan or MRI immediately. There may be a blood clot forming or bleeding inside the brain. Please contact a doctor / medical facility right away. Do not drive yourself. Call an ambulance or ask somebody to drive you to the hospital.

Please feel free for your follow up questions.

I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.

Thanks for using Just Answer.

Hope you are doing good.

Let me know if you want to discuss anything more.

Please rate the interaction as only a positive rating gives us credit and compensate the experts.

Thank you.

Thank you for the opportunity to answer completely your Question. Please make sure to rate me because that is how I am credited for my work.

Now, I will provide an Additional Service offer so that you have this option available on your question list to get a hold of me directly in the future.

This additional service offer can be used for

- if you would like to schedule a new, private email session or to ask me directly a new question. It's up to you.

Thank you.

Best wishes,
It was my pleasure to help you.
If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).
Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable authentic answers!
This is the link to my profile:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-drarunphophalia/