Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

I often get a sharp throbbing pain in my head which then…

Customer Question
I often get a...

I often get a sharp throbbing pain in my head which then leads to my eyes being very sensitive. This concerns me because we lost my grandmother to a brain aneurysm. Just looking for answers

Doctor's Assistant: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.

I will get a sharp pain starting in between my eyebrows running up my forehead, my brain will start to feel like it is throbbing and also like it swelling. after this stops my eyes become very sensitive to light

Doctor's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?

Not that I can think of

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Health
2/23/2016
Health Professional: Dr. Saha, Doctor (MD) replied 2 years ago
Dr. Saha
Dr. Saha, Doctor (MD)

Thank you for your question.

I am Dr Saha, I shall try my best to help you.

This is unlikely from aneurysm,

There can be an anxiety.

Sinus issues, eye strain can be there too.

However, you should take an examination by doctor.

You can try tylenol, meanwhile.

I hope this information helps.

If there’s anything else I can do, please let me know.

If you are satisfied, please rate my answer as good or excellent.

Regards.

Thank you so much, I appreciate this.Best.

You are always welcome.

If you are satisfied, please leave an excellent rating.

Best wishes.

Dr. Saha
Dr. Saha
Dr. Saha, Doctor (MD)