How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr Basu Your Own Question
Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 29244
Experience:  MD
Type Your Health Question Here...
Dr Basu is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I've been having pain in my chest for about 3 weeks, on the

Customer Question

I've been having pain in my chest for about 3 weeks, on the left side above my breast. It only hurts when I bend a certain way or move my arm a certain way. When I press the area I feel a dull ache. It started after I experienced sharp abdominal pain on my right side that radiated in my shoulder, along with cramping and constipation. What could possibly be wrong?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 1 year ago.

Hi there,
This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist.
I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.

Given your age, the risk of any underlying heart problem is extremely low.

Muscle pain is most likely.

The right upper abdominal pain can be due to the viral infection commonly.

Gallbladder inflammation also possible.
Best wishes,
It was my pleasure to help you today.
If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).
Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable and authentic answers!
This is the link to my profile: