Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

I've been in and out of the emergency room with anxiety

Customer Question
I've been in and out...
I've been in and out of the emergency room with anxiety attacks this last week, I've had a lot of blood drawn my arm hurts now, what do I do
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Health
Answered in 1 hour by:
2/19/2016
Health Professional: Dr. David, Doctor (MD) replied 2 years ago
Dr. David, Doctor (MD)

This is Dr. David

you should ice the area of the blood draws with an ice pack.

like a bag of ice in a zip lock bag wrapped in a towel for 20-30 minutes to help decrease swelling and pain

you need to see a doctor and get medication treatment for your anxiety attacks.

do you have a primary care doctor? who can treat you for anxiety attacks?

have you been on medications for anxiety before?

Family Physician, Doctor (MD)