Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

My name is ***** *****. I have been prepping properly for my…

Customer Question
My name is *****...

My name is ***** *****. I have been prepping properly for my colonosclopy tomorrow. I was preparing food and ate between 1 and 2 teaspoons of canned white chicken. I have one more 1/2 dose of Suprep to take at 4 am. I am passing clear liquid right now. Can I still do this tomorrow?

Doctor's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I am healthy. This is a routine colonoscopy. I ate a very small bit of white chicken twelve hours prior to the procedure. Can I still have the procedure, or will the tiny bit of solid food ruin the test?

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Health
2/19/2016
Health Professional: Onlinedoc, General Physician replied 2 years ago
Onlinedoc
Onlinedoc, General Physician

As you have passed clear liquid so you can still go for procedure without any problem from small amount of chicken tomorrow.

Go ahead and continue liquid diet.

Feel free for further queries. It's good to discuss rather than quit.

Your satisfaction is our goal.

Please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get after positive feedback.

Thanks.