Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

Ive been on Junel Fe 1.5/30 Birth Control pills for 10

Customer Question
months . I am on...
Ive been on Junel Fe 1.5/30 Birth Control pills for 10 months . I am on week two of this months pack and I had some brown spotting today which Ive never had during active pills . I took a pregnancy test it was negative. and the last time I had sex was 22 days ago. Is this normal to have brown spotting ?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Health
2/19/2016
Health Professional: Onlinedoc, General Physician replied 2 years ago
Onlinedoc
Onlinedoc, General Physician

If it's scanty and now stopped then it's normal.

Chances of pregnancy are very less if you had taken your medicine on time.

If you develop heavy bleeding then see your doctor for a clinical exam.

Maintain a good hygiene.

Feel free for further queries. It's good to discuss rather than quit.

Your satisfaction is our goal.

Your satisfaction is our goal.

Please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get after positive feedback.

Thanks.