Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

I have experienced a strange tight sensation in my head and…

Customer Question
I have experienced a...

I have experienced a strange tight sensation in my head and when I examined the top part of my skull I found that I have a large indent on the top of my head that has never been there before.

Doctor's Assistant: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?

I have also experienced blurred vision at times but not all the time. My fingers on my left hand often have pins and needles as well

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Health
2/19/2016
Health Professional: A. Schuyler, NP, Nurse Practitioner replied 2 years ago
A. Schuyler, NP
A. Schuyler, NP, Nurse Practitioner

Does the indent run from one side above the ear, over the top of your head towards the other ear?

Thanks,

Schuyler

~