Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

Some water was leaking from my ceiling it got in my eye

Customer Question
Some water was leaking...

Some water was leaking from my ceiling it got in my eye first there were little bumps around my eye now it is swollen almost closed what do i do

Doctor's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Should i go to the hospital it is not painful but it is painful around the eye the lids are now swollen

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Health
2/18/2016
Health Professional: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD) replied 2 years ago
Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD)

I am Dr. Arun and will be helping you today.

I am sorry that your question was unanswered for long.

This seems to be infection of the eyelids (termed Blepharitis). This will need antibiotics drops as well as oral antibiotic. So you need to go to your doctor. Meanwhile cold compresses may help you.

Please feel free for your follow up questions.

I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.

Thanks for using Just Answer.

Hope you are doing good.

Thanks for using Just Answer.

It is privilege assisting you.

Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.

Please consider a positive rating if this interaction has been satisfactory, as this is the only way we experts are credited and compensated for the time and work. You are not charged again for giving a rating.

Thank you.

Wishing you all the very best in life.

Hope you are better.

Best wishes,
It was my pleasure to help you.
If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).
Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable authentic answers!
This is the link to my profile:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-drarunphophalia/