Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

My eye ball is not red and my vision is not less, but my…

Customer Question
My eye ball is...

My eye ball is not red and my vision is not less, but my inner skin that surrounds my eye is red not pink like my left eye and it drains fluids often and has a slight irritation feeling. I have been working in dusty conditions. It's been a week now that it's been like this, I started taking lubricant drops, help???

Doctor's Assistant: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?

No thanks

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Health
2/17/2016
Health Professional: Dr. Saha, Doctor (MD) replied 2 years ago
Dr. Saha
Dr. Saha, Doctor (MD)

Thank you for your question.

I am Dr Saha, I shall try my best to help you.

Your symptoms seem to be due to inflammation of eyelids.

Common causes are allergy, infection.

It can also occur due to environmental irritants, systemic illness too.

You can need antihistamines, steroids.

You can try zyrtec/ claritin.

Warm moist compress can be soothing.

Artificial tears can be helpful.
If those do not help, I would suggest to take an examination by doctor.

Prescription grade drops, creams will be required.

I hope this information helps.

If there’s anything else I can do, please let me know.

If you are satisfied, please rate my answer as good or excellent.

Regards.