Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

I have just started taking Ligaplex I - I am just wondering…

Customer Question
I have just started...

I have just started taking Ligaplex I - I am just wondering if the effects I am feeling -- all good -- are just my hopeful imagination or if this product is really working.

Doctor's Assistant: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.

I am 65 - hypermobilism, severe hip and back arthritis and scolisis - Often I have sharp pain as my joints go outside of the normal range of motion - but having taken just a few ligaplex, this is much less severe. Am I imagining this good effect? Can it possibility work so quickly?

Doctor's Assistant: Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?

Also get muscle aches related to food sensitivities and have not changed my sometimes bad behavior

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Health
Did I provide an email address? Don't recall doing so, but I know I just forked over $22. For my $22 answer, my email is***@******.*** -
2/16/2016
Health Professional: Dr. Saha, Doctor (MD) replied 2 years ago
Dr. Saha
Dr. Saha, Doctor (MD)

Do you take any other medicine?

Alleve occasionally - took two tabs two days ago - took two Ligaplex today when I started feeling pain upon walking and felt better - which is what prompts my question. No other medication
Are you trying to wait me out or is there a response coming soon?
What I take from this is that you don't know - would appreciate it if you just said so. Great little racket you got here - shame on me for falling for it. - Good night

I do not think that the supplement will work so quickly.

It can be you are thinking over it.

Supplements work slowly.