Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

I have been masturdating on a friends used sanity sty pads…

Customer Question
I have been masturdating on...
I have been masturdating on a friends used sanity sty pads over a year now. It the same having sex with her.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Health
2/16/2016
Health Professional: Onlinedoc, General Physician replied 2 years ago
Onlinedoc
Onlinedoc, General Physician

Used sanitary pad shouldn't be used doe masturbation as it has source of infection.

Menstrual blood can transmit STD. HIV,STD risk depends on the status of the women who provide the sanitary napkins and your degree of exposure to the blood. The amount of blood + the amount of mucous membranes is the equation for risk.

Avoid it.

And get tested for STD.

Feel free for further queries. It's good to discuss rather than quit.
Your satisfaction is our goal.