Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

I've been feeling extremely light headed today. I thought I…

Customer Question
I've been feeling extremely light...
I've been feeling extremely light headed today. I thought I was going to passout. My vision became blurry & my heart was racing.. I do have very enlarged lymph nodes on my neck that started 2wks ago w/of any reason. They just showed up.
Should I go to the er?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Health
2/14/2016
Health Professional: Dr. Anil, Doctor (MD) replied 2 years ago
Dr. Anil
Dr. Anil, Doctor (MD)

Possible causes may include Infection,Acute coronary syndrome.

Your blood pressure should be monitored.

Your current symptoms shouldn't be ignored and if possible see a doctor at ER ASAP.

Hydrate yourself with Oral rehydration solution.

Also take OTC Tylenol/Aspirin if you have.

Do gentle massage at back of neck.

Use reply to let me know if you have further queries.
Please to not forget a positive rating.

Let me know if you have any further query we can discuss it thoroughly.

We are here to help you until you satisfy.

Thanks.

Is it something I should worry about?

Your lightheadedness,blurred vision and fast heart rate indicate cardiac arrhythmia/acute coronary syndrome.

Swollen lymph nodes indicate infection.

So your blood pressure,pulse should be monitored.

Thyroid dysfunction should be ruled out as well.

In my opinion you should see a doctor at ER.

If you can monitor your blood pressure then let me know the values so I suggest you some self care measures.

Do you have stuffy nose,clogged ears,neck stiffness?

Please to not forget a positive rating.

Health Professional: OZ247,
 replied 2 years ago
OZ247

I would strongly advise you go to ER, as it seems you may have some form of cardiac arrhythmia. In fact it would be ideal to call an ambulance.

All you mf were wrong. I have a good heart... turns out I have lymphadenitis. This is load of crap. Would have better results with google.