Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

My 5 year old son has had fever 103-104 the last 8 days. Drs…

Customer Question
My 5 year old son...
My 5 year old son has had fever 103-104 the last 8 days. Drs think it's the flu. He is in zytromax 5 days one dose a day. However the fever is not going away and last night he had a nosebleed in the middle of the night
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Health
2/13/2016
Health Professional: Dr Chaithanya, General Physician, Medical Researcher, All medical and Health questions answered. replied 2 years ago
Dr Chaithanya
Dr Chaithanya, General Physician, Medical Researcher, All medical and Health questions answered.

Im Dr Chaithanya attending you

I'm sorry to hear about your son.

It seems to be not just flu.

It needs immediate admission and assessment.

Don't delay. Just visit a doctor or go to urgent care as soon as possible.

Request for a positive rating, only then I'm compensated

Thanks.

Dr Chaithanya
Dr Chaithanya