Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

Im 36 and have this strange feeling in my throat windpipe…

Customer Question
Im 36 and have this...
Im 36 and have this strange feeling in my throat windpipe and chest like a buzzing or scraping rather not mucous filled tho but a dry like scrapey feelimg its very annoying and worrisome due ro being a ling time smoker pot and cigs 19 years to be exact
Got to a peak when i was living very active lifestyle of smoking almost 2 packs a day plus marijuana which since 2007 has been poisonous in my opinion, not natural tainted sprayed etc etc and eventho i didnt indulge as heavily in smoking mj as i used to before i started noticing it being tainted, I still feel the effects of smoking this stuff both mental effects and physical were a lethal combination for my insides my lungs arteries etc etc and I don't know what to do or who to to see wbout this?! Im not getting any peice of mind or satisfaction thru clear informative information as to whats going on in my windpipe and lungs and why and what the strange sensayions in my chest windpipe etc etc are also i have been very sedentary since 2007 as well as eating way less than i ever did and way less healthy if and when i do eat
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Health
2/13/2016
Health Professional: Dr. David, Doctor (MD) replied 2 years ago
Dr. David, Doctor (MD)

This is Dr. David

it sounds like you haven't taken very good care of your body.

smoking cigarettes and pot will cause irritation of your lungs and put tar and nicotine and smoke and carcinogens into your lungs.

you are probably feeling mucus plugs and airway irritation from your prior smoking.

you need to stop smoking and eat healthier and start to exercise to become healthier.

you can change your lifestyle

if you continue to smoke and eat unhealthy, you will end up with health issues, diabetes, high blood pressure, cancer

you can see a doctor now and get pulmonary function tests, CT scans again.

I bet they won't show cancer

but your doctor will again tell you to quit smoking and to exercise and to eat healthier.

let me know if you have questions.

What do i do if i cant bring myself to exercise
What do i do if i cant bring myself to exercise and i have no appetite like all lifes cues necer trugger any eating or walking or being healthy exercises like eveything i see life wise the nothings in life got me all blocked up mentally ?

you have to quit smoking and eat healthier first.

you might be depressed.

you should see a doctor to see if you would benefit from antidepression medications

you might benefit from seeing a therapist as well.

your doctor can refer you to see a therapist.

are you willing to see a doctor?

i allready do

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have any other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me again:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/

Thanks for using JustAnswers.com