Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

I am concerned about my urine having a metal smell my Dr…

Customer Question
I am concerned about my...
I am concerned about my urine having a metal smell my Dr took a urine sample and said there is nothing wrong but I still have the smell can you tell me what is might be
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Health
2/12/2016
Health Professional: Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist replied 2 years ago
Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist

Hi there,
This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist.
I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.

Urine smell can be from any medication you take for other conditions.

Are you taking any medication currently?
Best wishes,
It was my pleasure to help you today.
If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).
Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable authentic answers!
This is the link to my profile:
http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-mysticdoc/