Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

The top of my dads finger just at the bottom of the nail on…

Customer Question
Hi the top of my...
Hi the top of my dads finger just at the bottom of the nail on his middle finger has been sore for the past 5 months, it only swells up a little but he has to burst it every day an when he does a clear jelly looking liquid comes out, he has no idea what caused it in the first place. He's started going to an infrared sauna lately an he said when he come's out the top of his sore finger does be tingling a little, so I was just wondering if the sauna would be good for it or not? He's really stubborn an wont get it checked, cause I think he's afraid of doctors;) What would you think it might be and what advice would you give? Thanks
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Health
2/12/2016
Health Professional: Onlinedoc, General Physician replied 2 years ago
Onlinedoc
Onlinedoc, General Physician

History of Diabetes?

Numbness in fingers?

Pain,itching on finger?

Any wound under the nail?

History of trauma?

Is he taking any medicines?

Is it pus,foul discharge?

Thanks.

Family Physician, Doctor (MD)