Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

I had my first smear test on Tuesday, I have been fine but…

Customer Question
Hi I had my first...
Hi I had my first smear test on Tuesday, I have been fine but now it hurts a little when I pee its fine when I'm not going to the toilet, is this normal?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Health
2/11/2016
Health Professional: Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist replied 2 years ago
Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist

Hi there,
This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist.
I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.

Yes this is normal from the procedure.

Urethral irritation possible from the speculum.

Should subside on its own.
Best wishes,
It was my pleasure to help you today.
If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).
Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable authentic answers!
This is the link to my profile:
http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-mysticdoc/