How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Onlinedoc Your Own Question
Onlinedoc, General Physician
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 2838
Experience:  B.A.M.S with experience in Medicine,Ayurveda, Integrative, CAM
Type Your Health Question Here...
Onlinedoc is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have double vision in one eye after taking tylenol pm

Customer Question

i have double vision in one eye after taking tylenol pm for two months nightly would that cause double vision? and how long before it is out of my system?
JA: The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: I started with a sinusitis, I took two rounds of Levaquin and Nasonex. I also wasnt sleeping and took tylenol pm nightly for two months. Now in one eye i have a blurry double vision when seeing far. is this from the medications side effects and how long until its out of your system?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: Just how and when will this end
JA: OK. Got it. Last thing - JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $32) to post your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  Onlinedoc replied 1 year ago.


Vision changes can be associated with prolonged use of Tylenol PM however not so commonly.

Sinusitis,eye strain,refraction error,dry eyes are other possible differential diagnosis.

You should try refresh/lubricating drops.

Also take steam inhalation if you still have stuffy nose.

Avoid medicines.

And see your doctor for a clinical exam.

A referral to ophthalmologist can be advised.

Feel free for further queries. It's good to discuss rather than quit.

Your satisfaction is our goal.