Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

I had a couple of purple very small spots on my inner thigh…

Hello there Sir, I had...
Hello there Sir, I had a couple of purple very small spots on my inner thigh (they have since faded not bothersome but are taking long to go away) and I recently had a boil like thing size of a nickle appear about a week and a half ago. I have been treating it (tea tree oil soap) its going away as well but can they be related? and also I take lisinopril and Antonolol for BP should I notify my doctor it may be a side affect of the lisinopril?
2/10/2016
Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist

Hi there,
This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist.
I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.

Not likely related to the medications.

Lisinopril will cause more widespread rash.

Boil is likely due to the skin bacterial infection of hair follicle.

Purple spots can be due to the bleeding under the skin if you take aspirin --a common cause.

Nothing serious.
Best wishes,
It was my pleasure to help you today.
If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).
Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable authentic answers!
This is the link to my profile:
http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-mysticdoc/

Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist
Dr Basu
Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist