Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

I started to have pimple on bottom of foot about two days…

Customer Question
I started to have pimple...
I started to have pimple on bottom of foot about two days ago. I guess I wait till the pus push aside when skin is becoming soft so that I can squeeze the pus out. What else do I need to do? what cleanser do I need?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Health
2/4/2016
Health Professional: Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist replied 2 years ago
Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist

Hi there,
This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist.
I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.

You should apply warm compress to express the pus.

You can also apply Honey and turmeric paste twice daily effective to reduce inflammation and prevent infection.

Should express pus in 2-3 days.
Best wishes,
It was my pleasure to help you today.
If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).
Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable and authentic answers!
This is the link to my profile:
http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-mysticdoc/