How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Anil Your Own Question
Dr. Anil
Dr. Anil, Doctor (MD)
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 9513
Experience:  M.B.B.S.M.D with over 30 years of experience in this medical field.
Type Your Health Question Here...
Dr. Anil is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Just trying to look into my issues. Whether they are caused

Customer Question

Just trying to look into my issues. Whether they are caused in regards ***** ***** panic attack disorder or an actual heart issue. My Name is ***** *****.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: well I have been diagnosed with panic attack disorder. And suffer from random feelings of tingling or chest tightness. I am very physical for my job as I teach jiu jitsu so i've thought of things like costocontritis as the issue in some cases. Sometimes it feels like I have a heart skip a beat or something to that effect. Then usually followed by a panic or anxious attack and elevated Blood PRessure. I check my blood pressure and sometimes it is on the low side of normal. Others it's elevated but that's generally when i'm experiencing a panic attack or after one.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Health Professionals generally expect a deposit of about $32 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Anil replied 1 year ago.


What is your age and gender?

Any investigations so far?

Are you taking any medications?


Customer: replied 1 year ago.
male. 32 years old. No medications. Physically active, daily. I feel great when i am being physical usually. Just happens mostly when resting.
Expert:  Dr. Anil replied 1 year ago.


Well these can be cardiac arrhythmia which are usually harmless at your young age.

It's common to have fluctuation in blood pressure and heart rate when you are doing more physical activity and during panic attack also.

Chances of heart disease are very less in your case.

If your heart rate and blood pressure persist high even after taking proper rest then EKG,ambulatory blood pressure should be done as a precautionary measure.

Otherwise we consider your symptoms normal.

Try deep breathing exercises and hydrate yourself with Oral rehydration solution to prevent dehydration.

Eat light meals before physical work.

And take short breaks of rest also.

Use reply to let me know if you have further queries.
Please to not forget a positive rating.

Expert:  Dr. Anil replied 1 year ago.

Let me know if you have any further query we can discuss it thoroughly.
We are here to help you until you satisfy.