Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

I have same case like I had last year... I have some

Customer Question
Hi, I have same case...

Hi, I have same case like I had last year... I have some condition which was uncomfortable.... I sreamed hard few minutes... after second day I got heaviness in chest/throat.... Yesterday was ok... but now for 18 hours I have constant paine in chest/throat... I am tired and if I don't get any sleep from this, I feel like I may die... My hearth is good, lungs ok but like I scratched it.... last year I had same.... it lasted for 15 days... but it was different a bit, also painful... I saw doctor but was without diagnosis...What could possible happen, please advise, I feel weak and tired...

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Health
Answered in 1 hour by:
2/2/2016
Health Professional: DrPhilMD, Doctor (MD) replied 2 years ago
DrPhilMD
DrPhilMD, Doctor (MD)

thanks for this question

What tests did you have?

Hi, thank you for reply but I waited too long so already got reply on other site, most likely i have inflamatio due to pressure of air during screaming.

Thank you.

are you sure you don't want help?

Yes, especialy I have no tests done.

Thank you.