Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

I have a dull constant pain in my back waist area up to my…

Customer Question
I have a dull...

I have a dull constant pain in my back waist area up to my ribs. Some times it is so intense it takes my breath away.

Doctor's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Looking at my back, if your hands were on my waist, to my ribs is a dull pressure pain that feels like something is a warm hard pressure inside. Doesn't feel muscular. It is worse at night, and now it is constant throughout the day, and worse at night

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Health
2/2/2016
Health Professional: Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist replied 2 years ago
Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist

Hi there,
This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist.
I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.

The location raises the suspicion for obstructing kidney stone.

Hence you need kidney ultrasound to rule that out.
Best wishes,
It was my pleasure to help you today.
If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).
Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable and authentic answers!
This is the link to my profile:
http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-mysticdoc/