Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

I'm 37, Here are some of the things i have felt a

Customer Question
I'm 37, Here are some of...
I'm 37,
Here are some of the things i have felt a significant change in.
- Waking up to pee a lot at night and not having enough pressure when peeing.
- Feeling tightness in my chest and a sharp pain sometimes almost muscular in upper collar muscle and left part of the chest.
- Chest upset a lot.
- Measured High Blood pressure a lot, typically 150 / 105
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Health
2/1/2016
Health Professional: Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist replied 2 years ago
Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist

Hi there,
This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist.
I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.

Your blood pressure is moderately high.

That can cause chest pressure even heart problem as well.

The frequent peeing can be due to the high blood sugar or diabetes as well.

Urinary tract infection is another possibility of frequent peeing.

hence you will need to go to the ER or see your doctor soon for further evaluation.
Best wishes,
It was my pleasure to help you today.
If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).
Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable and authentic answers!
This is the link to my profile:
http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-mysticdoc/