Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

Faye...lower back pain and "hot spot" in the right hip area…

Customer Question
Faye...lower back pain and...

Faye...lower back pain and "hot spot" in the right hip area (fatty part)

Doctor's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

The discomfort (pretty high) is just below the anty ooine and had that for about six weeks. Raising from sitting position, bending the painn is more intense but has been constaant (24/7). Just a few days ago, the tender,k burning sensation began in the right buttock. First was about the area of a silver dollar or haf dolar, buninng tender, but no discoloration No bruising or discoloration. Just very, very tender and it is constant.in the

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Health
2/1/2016
Health Professional: khagihara, Doctor replied 2 years ago
khagihara
khagihara, Doctor

Do you have numbers, tingling sensation on the area? Do you have pain, numbness, tingling sensation on the back of the thigh, calf?

I do not wish to have a free trial and did not intend to subscribe. Your ad was very misleading.
Health Professional: wieyedoc, Doctor (MD) replied 2 years ago
wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Doctor (MD)

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with additional services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

I see that your expert has opted out and is no longer available to assist you.

What questions remain that I can help you with?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

wieyedoc
wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Doctor (MD)