Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

The 3 year old I babysit for does not like almost all foods…

Customer Question
The 3 year old...
The 3 year old I babysit for does not like almost all foods offered. I would like to try a shake of some kind but which one?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Health
2/1/2016
Health Professional: wieyedoc, Doctor (MD) replied 2 years ago
wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Doctor (MD)

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with additional services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

Ask the baby's mom....

Does this make sense to you?

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

Dr. Rick MD FACS