Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

I have two toes that are encroaching on ione another and…

Customer Question
I have two toes that...
I have two toes that are encroaching on ione another and causing a very painful the one is split and trying to walk is hard. I have diabetes so my husband is very worried about it. I have an appointment to see my podiatrist in two days. Should I go to urgent care or just take Tylenol for pain.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Health
1/31/2016
Health Professional: Dr. Saha, Doctor (MD) replied 2 years ago
Dr. Saha
Dr. Saha, Doctor (MD)

Thank you for your question.
I am Dr Saha, I shall try my best to help you.
As you have diabetes, I would suggest to go to urgent care to have an examination.
An infection can progress rapidly.
Your husband is right.
You can apply neosporin cream.
Tylenol can be taken.
I hope this information helps.
If there’s anything else I can do, please let me know.
If you are satisfied, please rate my answer as good or excellent.
Regards.