Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

I have a question

Customer Question
I have a question
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Health
1/29/2016
Health Professional: wieyedoc, Doctor (MD) replied 2 years ago
wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Doctor (MD)

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with additional services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

And I have answers :)

Now. What is your question?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

wieyedoc
wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Doctor (MD)