Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

Is two protruding knots on skull something to be worried…

Customer Question
Is two protruding knots on...
Is two protruding knots on skull something to be worried about? They just showed up and no hits or blows to head. They hurt only when touched. this is for my brother.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Health
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/29/2016
Health Professional: Dr. David, Doctor (MD) replied 2 years ago
Dr. David, Doctor (MD)

This is Dr. David

this could be due to ingrown hair follicles or blocked skin pores causing subaceous or epidermal cyst on the top of his head

they could be infected if they hurt when touched.

he should see a skin doctor or his primary care doctor

they might need to be squeezed to release pressure.

or he might need a course of antibiotics to treat an infection.

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have any other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me again:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/

Thanks for using JustAnswers.com

do you have other questions?

Dr. David, Doctor (MD)