Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

I don't smoke. I have orange colored spots in between dry…

Customer Question
I don't smoke. I have...
I don't smoke. I have orange colored spots in between dry cracked skin on my hands? This is very new.. Just got blood work done and there they were
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Health
1/26/2016
Health Professional: Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist replied 2 years ago
Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist

Hi there,
This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist.
I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.

Orange colored spots are likely due to the excess carotene intake through diet.

Usually a benign condition.

You can go to this link for mroe information and also the food list containing caroteins:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carotenosis
Best wishes,
It was my pleasure to help you today.
If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).
Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable authentic answers!
This is the link to my profile:
http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-mysticdoc/