Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

I have chest tightness, under tremendous stress. Everything…

Customer Question
I have chest tightness, under...
I have chest tightness, under tremendous stress. Everything is sore, neck, chest, rib cage, should I go to hospital
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Health
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/25/2016
Health Professional: Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist replied 2 years ago
Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist

Hi there,
This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist.
I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.

Yes you should.

This can be due to the underlying heart disease.

That should be ruled out first.

Muscular pain is most likely explanation but cannot be said definitely without an exam.
Best wishes,
It was my pleasure to help you today.
If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).
Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable and authentic answers!
This is the link to my profile:
http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-mysticdoc/