Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

Right under my eyes is very sore to the touch and burns when…

Customer Question
Right under my eyes is...
Right under my eyes is very sore to the touch and burns when I touch it. I haven't slept for 3 days due to nightmares... Could that be the cause?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Health
1/25/2016
Health Professional: Dr. David, Doctor (MD) replied 2 years ago
Dr. David, Doctor (MD)

This is Dr. David

lack of sleep can cause you to not to heal properly and can cause issues to manifest such as herpes cold sore virus coming out in your mouth

and also shingles painful rash can manifest

sometimes shingles can come out around the eyes

this can be very dangerous

if you have had chicken pox before, the shingles virus is in your body.

do you have a doctor you can see who can look around your eyes and see if you have shingles around your eyes.