Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

I have epilepsy and take pheonbabatol, depeote, and

Customer Question
Hi I have epilepsy and...
Hi I have epilepsy and take pheonbabatol, depeote, and Dilantian and been taking viagra when we needed but I im not staying hard very long anyomore, is there something out there that is stronger?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Health
1/22/2016
Health Professional: Dr. David, Doctor (MD) replied 2 years ago
Dr. David, Doctor (MD)

This is Dr. David

you need to check your testosterone levels. if your testosterone is low, this can affect erections.

what dose of viagra are you using? you might need the 100mg dose.

you might need a penile vacuum pump and a soft silicone or rubber elastic ring at the base of the penis to help hold in blood and keep your erection longer.

have you tried this before?

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have any other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me again:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/

Thanks for using JustAnswers.com