Health

Connect one-on-one with a verified health professional who will answer your question

Anthony Bray, MD
Anthony Bray, MD
Anthony Bray, MD, Doctor

More related answers
All health professionals are VERIFIED
My son has a round puffy pocket on the front of both of his
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
my son has a round puffy pocket on the front of both of his feet just below the ankle. He runs everyday and plays tennis. it does not cause him pain. in horses, we would call this a wind puff, or a po… read more
I am a 29 year old male and I had a CT scan about 3 months
Dr. Saha
Dr. Saha, Doctoral Degree
I am a 29 year old male and I had a CT scan about 3 months ago for headaches. It showed up nothing. Now I have what seems to be a fluid pocket on the crown of my head. It is definitely between the sca… read more
I have had a recurring but very sporadic issues with an area
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
I have had a recurring but very sporadic issues with an area under one of my eyes. When it first happened I had been out snow blowing and thought it was just a little wind burn but it didn't go away a… read more
I am 50 years old. Started working out at a gym with trainer
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
I am 50 years old. Started working out at a gym with trainer 1 week ago. We are focusing on upper body and abs, because I am a runner. I suddenly have large pocket of water on my lower stomach, with a… read more
Question about Lyme Disease: I've had 3 tick bites in the
Dr. Owen
Dr. Owen, Ob/Gyn Doctor
Question about Lyme Disease: I've had 3 tick bites in the last 4 months, and each left a significant rash (red, 6-8 inch diamater). My health insurance doesn't cover testing for Lyme Disease, so I'm t… read more
A doctor who was incompetant and already brought me to tears
Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Doctor (MD)
A doctor who was incompetant and already brought me to tears regarding my lack of treatment, pressed down hard on a hard small lump saying, "I can feel it." It was a lump that was a leftover from a fa… read more
I had a bike accident a month ago and had a huge bruise (and
Dr. Saha
Dr. Saha, Doctoral Degree
I had a bike accident a month ago and had a huge bruise (and some brusing pain) in the area beside and above my knee. No knee injury. The bruise has healed but now the swelling seems a little worse, l… read more
Last night when I came home I noticed on the back of my left
CamilleRN
CamilleRN, Registered Nurse
Last night when I came home I noticed on the back of my left leg 2 hugh black and blue marks. The black and blue marks were on the upper part of my calf and the lowerpart of my thigh. The marks were a… read more
The left side of my face, primarily over the eyebrow and on
Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Doctor (MD)
The left side of my face, primarily over the eyebrow and on eyelid, have formed raised sore pockets of fluid which feels like things are crawling on me and are very tender to touch. My left scalp has … read more
My four year old fell and suffered a head trauma. He did not
Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Doctor (MD)
My four year old fell and suffered a head trauma. He did not lose consciousness nor has he complained since the accident two days ago. The doctor said every thing was ok and we did a head x-ray to rul… read more
My left upper thigh has a numb area about 2" in diamater. I
Dr. Josh
Dr. Josh, Doctor
My left upper thigh has a numb area about 2" in diamater. I don''t know how long it''s been there, but I discovered it about 2 days ago when I felt a sharp burning pain that only last a few seconds wi… read more
For the past week, I''ve noticed a mass under my armpit.No
Dr. Saha
Dr. Saha, Doctoral Degree
For the past week, I''ve noticed a mass under my armpit.No pain, just a puffy flesh mass. What can this be? It''s under my right armpit.… read more
The burn is about 2 inches in diamator, I had a couple of
Dr. Gupta
Dr. Gupta, Doctor (MD)
the burn is about 2 inches in diamator, I had a couple of fire ant bites that itched alot, so I applied an anti itch onitment on my breast, which I guess was to sensitive of an area.… read more
About 2 days ago, while at work, I noticed a tremendously
Dr A Gupta
Dr A Gupta, Internist
About 2 days ago, while at work, I noticed a tremendously sensitive feeling when the pens in my shirt pocket rubbed up against my left nipple. I was thinking "Why is my nipple suddenly SORE?" I have n… read more
I have a red, almost like pimples, itchy rash on my head,
PvtCareDr
PvtCareDr, General Physician
i have a red, almost like pimples, itchy rash on my head, neck, shoulders, and chest. i have been to my doctor 3 times. first he prescribed me darvocet (for pain) don't know why but all i did was slee… read more
When my testicals drop down when warm the right one flips
Dr.M.D.Mazumdar, MD
Dr.M.D.Mazumdar, MD, Consultant Gynecologist
when my testicals drop down when warm the right one flips facing sideways and above looks like a puffy sack attached to it.… read more
Several days ago I noticed what I thought was an ingrown
CorpsmanUp
CorpsmanUp, Full Time Student- Former Navy Corpsman
Several days ago I noticed what I thought was an ingrown hair in my pubic area but it turned out to be a small staph infrction. (My boyfriend had one last year one his leg and I had one on my butox a … read more
I have small pea size bumps about five on my head for
Judy
Judy, Clinical Documentation System Specialist
Hi,I have small pea size bumps about five on my head for years.They have never really bothered me or hurt.But recently about 4 months ago one on the top part of my forhead right at the begining of my … read more