Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

Ingested Buprenorphine had oxycodone in system, 8Mg bup and…

Customer Question
Ingested Buprenorphine had oxycodone...
Ingested Buprenorphine had oxycodone in system, 8Mg bup and went straight into withdrawal. It was horrible I have a script of methadone, how long before I can take my methadone
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Health
1/21/2016
Health Professional: Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist replied 2 years ago
Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist

Hi there,
This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist.
I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.

Need at least 48 hours for buprenorphine/Naloxone to get out of your system.

Then you can start methadone without problem.
Best wishes,
It was my pleasure to help you today.
If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).
Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable authentic answers!
This is the link to my profile:
http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-mysticdoc/

Dr Basu
Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist