Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

I'm going to have a PSA test done soon, I am on a

Customer Question
unprescribed course of Turnabol (for...
I'm going to have a PSA test done soon, I am on a unprescribed course of Turnabol (for my own use, not distributing) for muscle growth. Will this affect the results?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Health
1/19/2016
Health Professional: A. Schuyler, NP, Nurse Practitioner replied 2 years ago
A. Schuyler, NP
A. Schuyler, NP, Nurse Practitioner

Turnabol, although a mild anabolic steroid can cause benigh prostate hypertrophy (BPH) in some men. BPH in turn can cause elevated pSA levels. Whether it has done this for you cannot be determined until you actually have the PSA test. There is no way to predict who it will affect and who it won't other than trial.

Best regards,

Schuyler

~