Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

My daughter is 3 months pregnant.the thumb and index finger…

Customer Question
My daughter is 3 months...
My daughter is 3 months pregnant.the thumb and index finger on her left hand are turning blue but she has no pain or any other symptoms
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Health
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/19/2016
Health Professional: Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist replied 2 years ago
Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist

Hi there,
This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist.
I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.

Mot likely cold sensitivity related color changes.

Is there any swelling?

Since no pain, there is no imminent danger.

Arterial or venous blockage will cause pain and swelling quickly.

So that is unlikely.
Best wishes,
It was my pleasure to help you today.
If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).
Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable and authentic answers!
This is the link to my profile:
http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-mysticdoc/