Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

My name is ***** ***** ..saturday i had a and since then my…

Customer Question
Hi my name is...

Hi my name is ***** ***** simmons..saturday i had a bm and since then my anal has been hurting i have no blood no lumps nothing is sore on the outside it feels like a pulled muscle of some sort on the inside it hurts when i walk and sit but if i have some ibuprofin it hardly hurts,but it always hurts when i cough or after i stop peeing like a strain or something...i actually took some ibuprofin and the pain is not as bad as it was

Doctor's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Like what? it hurts when i cough when i walk and after i pee...but as long as i take ibuprofin it doesn't hurt no where near as bad...i'm thinking it might be a pulled muscle or something along thise lines

Doctor's Assistant: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $32) to post your type of question to Health Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?

Yes

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Health
1/18/2016
Health Professional: Dr. Saha, Doctor (MD) replied 2 years ago
Dr. Saha
Dr. Saha, Doctor (MD)

Thank you for your question.
I am Dr Saha, I shall try my best to help you.

Did you have bowel movement since then?

How was the last stool?