How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Saha Your Own Question
Dr. Saha
Dr. Saha, Doctor (MD)
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 17815
Experience:  35 years of experience
Type Your Health Question Here...
Dr. Saha is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have noticed a tiny hard lump on my shin bone half way

Customer Question

Hi, i have noticed a tiny hard lump on my shin bone half way down the front of my leg, its not noticeable can only be felt just under the skin and can be moved quite alot wondering whatl it could be
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Saha replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question.
I am Dr Saha, I shall try my best to help you.
This can be a skin cyst.
Commonly, it is a sebaceous cyst.
As it is moving it is not arising from bone.
Other possibility is a lipoma or fibroma.
These are benign conditions.
However, I would suggest to get an examination by doctor to confirm it.
I hope this information helps.
If there’s anything else I can do, please let me know.
If you are satisfied, please rate my answer as good or excellent.

Related Health Questions