Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

I was wondering how I need to be off Cialis 5 before I can…

Customer Question
I was wondering how...

I was wondering how long I need to be off Cialis 5 before I can start Cialis 20 every third or fourth day. And can I take 4 of my Cialis 5's to make the Cialis 20?

Doctor's Assistant: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $32) to post your type of question to Health Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?

Yes. I have about 10 minutes.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Health
1/18/2016
Health Professional: Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist replied 2 years ago
Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist

Hi there,
This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist.
I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.

You can be off for a day of cialis 5.

And you can take 4 tabs of cialis 5 mg to make it 20 mg.
Best wishes,
It was my pleasure to help you today.
If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).
Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable and authentic answers!
This is the link to my profile:
http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-mysticdoc/