Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

A week back I have noticed small head pimple on my pennis…

Customer Question
Hi, A week back I have...
A week back I have noticed small white head pimple on my pennis head and now it looks like an ulcer. Last time I had a sex 2 years back (with protection ) and oral sex 5 months back.
Can you please suggest me what might be causing this problem?
Is there any ointment can you suggest to get ride of this ulcer?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Health
1/17/2016
Health Professional: Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist replied 2 years ago
Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist

Hi there,
This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist.
I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.

This is likely an acne like lesion.

inflammation of the skin gland probably from bacterial infection.

This is not a STD.

You can try over the counter triple antibiotic ointment meanwhile.

Best wishes,
It was my pleasure to help you today.
If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).
Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable and authentic answers!
This is the link to my profile:
http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-mysticdoc/

Will I get this ointment in UK? Can you please provide the exact name of the ointment to get it from medical store?

Yes you can over the counter.

Neosporin ointment.

Best wishes

Ok thank you.. I just want to let you that, i have only one ulcer type in my pennis and its not paining or itching. Sometimes i dont feel its there. I really worried about it because came in pennis head. And google searches scares me more. I will buy this ointment and try it.
Thank you.

No need to worry.

Nothing serious since no recent sexual intercourse.

Best wishes

Hi, Today I went to medical store and not able to find Neosporin ointment, so bought the "Salvon dual Action" gel, please let me , this one fine to use on my private area?
Thanks.

This is not an antibiotic ointment.

You can try looking for Bacitracin gel --the local pharmacist may be able to assist you.

Best wishes

Without prescription i m not getting any antibiotics from pharmacy. I tried with multiple pharmacies in UK, but no luck. Could you please provide prescription for this antibiotic, so that I can buy?Thanks

We do not provide prescription online.

Please discuss with your GP about this.