How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask DrRussMD Your Own Question
DrRussMD, Doctor (MD)
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 65330
Experience:  Practice Director
Type Your Health Question Here...
DrRussMD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I'm looking for someone to help me detox from alcohol.

Customer Question

I'm looking for someone to help me detox from alcohol.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.


What city and state

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Deltona, FL (In between Orlando and Daytona Beach)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would be willing for someone t come to me.
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.

that is not going to happen.

If you have stopped and have symptoms you need to go to the ER.

Other wise you need to go see an internal medicine doctor.

See this list.

OK, so that is an initial answer….

Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.