Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist
Experience:  MD
23744323

My recent EMG, performed for arm pain indicates mild chronic

Customer Question

Customer: Hello
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: My recent EMG, performed for arm pain indicates mild chronic radiculopathy I had disc herniation in 2009 and at that time emg showed acute mild radiculopathy Having chronic radiculopathy now, I am trying to figure out if it is chronic active radiculopathy or simply evidence from 2009 herniation
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $32) to post your type of question to Health Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 1 year ago.

Hi there,
This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist.
I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.

Since this is mild chronic radiculopathy there is no progression or worsening since 2009.

Hence this is not likely active problem.

Just the residual changes from 2009 episode.
Best wishes,
It was my pleasure to help you today.
If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).
Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable authentic answers!
This is the link to my profile:
http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-mysticdoc/