wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Internal medicine internship in New York City. Two decades+ of medical experience
48069651

I am a combat veteran, moved from NC to VA. past year the

Customer Question

Customer: ***** ***** I am a combat veteran, moved from NC to VA. For the past year the best meds I had for PTSD and anxiety and all that comes with it was Dronabinol. However, once moved to Virginia, no one is willing to prescribe it. Is there anyone that can help or point me to a doctor that understands how well it works with PTSD?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Combat PTSD fro Iraq and Afghanistan, 2007-08 and 2009. Been on its of meds but the best honestly was the Dronabinol. I suffer from sever chronic pain in lower back and upper shoulder, have TBI which affect me with aphasia, lots of panic attacks and anxiety. I am looking for relief.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $32) to post your type of question to Health Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Health
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with additional services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

Have you tried any other meds for your PTSD?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.