How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr Basu Your Own Question
Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 29250
Experience:  MD
Type Your Health Question Here...
Dr Basu is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a non itchy rash on the head of my penis. New

Customer Question

I have a non itchy rash on the head of my penis. New sexual partner, she was tested before so I know she's safe. I have high amounts of sex, but the rash is spreading slightly to the inside of my foreskin. I'm unsure what the issue may be, and have no time to serve doctor
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 1 year ago.

Hi there,

This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist.

I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.

Most likely an allergic reaction.

However a picture here will be helpful in diagnosis.

Over the counter hydrocortisone cream can be tried twice daily till the rash resolves.

Best wishes,

It was my pleasure to help you today.

If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).

Please bookmark my profile for asking further questions!

This is the link to my profile: